We do service the water conditioner, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washing Machine, Computer etc. Please call us 021-715 9448 5 - 081 281 3354 0

Saturday, January 29, 2011

How to make a link open touch

Greetings from me who are learning blogging, Google siom Wandering same difficulties have finally found one of the sites can not diem even though I do not click, why is always open over there and hold her home upset but I am curious mix wonder how where yah tuh make her way, ahhir I decided to ngutak his ngatik script until until I open my Primbon tuh ha ha. See also tuh tricks, oh so yeah there is one link as the cursor passed us, she'd open can also Combine with the banner. You are interested in this script please stay Copy and paste the script below its

Cut and Paste code above the script below to your profile, blog or website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please critique and suggestions thank you friend ...